There are many ways of becoming involved in the life of All Saints Church. We are always keen to make use of people's gifts and abilities, and to encourage people to serve one another as fellow Christians.
Please contact the vicar or a churchwarden if you wish to discuss your personal involvement in the church.
Find out more about our regular groups by clicking on the links below.
Children and Families:
- Sunday groups for children
- Midweek groups for teenagers
- General support for Christian parents and families
Association of Church Fellowships (ACF):
- Coffee mornings
- Fellowship meetings
- Games group (Chatterbox Club)
Bible study and prayer groups:
- Daytime or evening study groups
- One-off short courses
- Individual Bible learning opportunities
- Friday evening rehearsals
- Sunday main service and Sunday evening worship
- Occasional weddings