All Saints Church is in the village of Thornton Hough on the Wirral, Merseyside, United Kingdom.
The village is on the B5136 road, between the M53 (Junction 4) and the A540 Chester High Road.
- For buses to Thornton Hough please see the Merseytravel Journey Planner.
- The nearest train stations are Bromborough, Spital, Heswall and Neston.
- Raby Road CH63 1JP - a few steps up to the front of church.
- Church Road CH63 1JW - a few steps up to the rear of the church.
- Church car park is available for people who will benefit from level access to the church; the driveway is off Church Road. Please take care, park safely, and do not obstruct the driveway.
Services at St George's URC:
- Please park on St George's Way (CH63 1JJ) or Manor Road (CH63 1JD).
- You can also use the parking for All Saints, as above, and it is just a short walk to St George's.